FUTSAL Mini League
The mini futsal league is a winter, indoor 4v4+GK soccer league, using futsal goals with a goalkeeper and a weighted Futsal ball on a basketball-size court. Players register individually and are placed on teams by the Directors, Richard Markham and Allison Sanyi. Players are placed on teams in order to create developmentally-appropriate soccer environments and challenges. Some age divisions may be broad-based and coed, players may play in a different age group, while others may be placed in multiple age-group settings. The league is designed to place players in challenging, competitive circumstances with different players than current teammates. If you have questions about age group placement, please contact Richard Markham, subject line: BSA Mini Futsal 2017.18.
- PLAYER NUMBERS: 4v4 with GK
- GOALS: Futsal size goals
- BALL: Futsal weighted ball
- FIELD: Basketball size court
- OFFICIALS: 1 per game/court
- GAME DURATION: 25 minute games. Shorter or longer games possible.
- GAME FREQUENCY: Two games per night
- NUMBER OF GAMES: 8 guaranteed games per player
- RULES: Most Futsal rules apply, including kick-ins
- ROSTER SIZE: 7 per team maximum
- AGES: 2003 to 2009
- November 26
- December 3, 10, 17
- 6:00 to 7:00 – 2007, 2008, 2009
- 7:00 to 8:00 – 2006, 2005
- 8:00 to 9:00 – 2003, 2004
- BSA COST: $70 per BSA player
- NON-BSA COST: $80 per non-BSA player
- REFUNDS: $10 to process any refund request. No refunds after 11/8.
- NO TEAM REGISTRATIONS!!
- LOCATION: Bettendorf Life Fitness Center
- REGISTRATION LINK: Click here to register
- TEAMS/SCHEDULE: November 20, 2017
- DEVELOPMENT FOCUS: Each week there will be themes/topics of emphasis with coaching and guidance provided before and after games.
- ENROLLMENT: Space will be limited to 42 per group. Sign up NOW!
QUESTIONS: Contact Richard Markham at firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line of BSA Mini Futsal 2017.18.